This sales position is a field-based position with territorial responsibility for growth of current and prospective accounts within the plastic component industry. The person will be measured primarily by the revenue growth for a specified territory, an opportunity portfolio, as well as contribution to corporate EBITDA. This position will be responsible for growth of all plastic product lines within the corporate portfolio.
· Track and manage accounts and opportunities.
· Developing an action plan for each account.
· Proactively visiting customers.
· Seeking out and closing new opportunities and projects.
· Establishing and building customer relationships at multiple levels and functions.
· Closely working with internal teams to support all aspects of the account.
· Following up on new leads and opportunities.
· Managing and closing opportunities in the commercial pipeline.
· Coordinating projects.
· Promoting and selling all product lines.
· Attending trade shows in specified territory.
· Communicating account information and updates to internal teams.
· Communicating strategic information to internal teams via quarterly reporting.
· 5+ years of experience selling plastic services or solutions into various industries
· Experience identifying and closing deals ranging in size from several thousand to several million dollars preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Plastics, or related field desired but a combination of education and experience considered.